BIKINI BODY MOMMY CHALLENGE 2.0: WORKOUT DAY 37

Thumbnail_Day37

Day 37 BIKINI BODY MOMMIES!

It’s time to get your CARDIO ON!

Challenge yourself … We are at the half way point and only have 6 weeks left!!!

Here is your line up for today:

1. FAKE JUMP ROPE

2. X-SQUATS

3. JOG IN PLACE

4. MTN. CLIMBERS

5. BIG ARM SKIP

6. SPEED SKATERS

7. SQUAT THRUSTS

8. ELEVATED PLANK TWIST

9. “UP-DOWN” PLANK

10. BRIDGE ELBOW CRUNCH

Be sure to check in to let me know what you thought of today’s workout!

xx, -B

Please TAKE 2 SECONDS to CONNECT WITH ME?

BLOGLOVIN  |  YouTUBE  |  FACEBOOK |  INSTAGRAM  |  TWITTER

10 comments on “BIKINI BODY MOMMY CHALLENGE 2.0: WORKOUT DAY 37
  1. Pavlina says:

Hi Briana, I was wondering when do you thing is the best time during the day to do the work out? In the morning?night? And how many hours before the work out should we have our diner/snak/meal?

• admin says:

Quite honestly, the best time is the best time for you. The time of day that you can commit to getting it done. xx, – B

2. Alicia says:

I thinks it’s cute when Finley makes an appearance! I love that aspect of your workouts. This is real life and it’s not realistic to have a babysitter on deck EVERY DAY just to do a 20 minute workout. I’ve been doing your challenges since the beginning with my kid in tow. My son is 3 and he’s usually right under my nose or in the area during most of my workouts. Sometimes he even joins in on the 100 walking lunges and jumping jacks and I think its adorable lol… Oh and kudos to you for holding up his 47 lbs. I would have collapsed! Keep it up and keep your kid if you want! I can relate! :-)

3. jenifer says:

What a workout. I have been slacking lately. No motivation. But today showed me how much I’ve slipped. Time to get back on the wagon!

4. Carrie says:

Wow, those squat thrusts were rough. Thanks for the super sweaty workout.

5. Tracy SD says:

Last 4 exercises were a doozy!! By #10 of the bridge elbow crunches, my right arm didn’t want to hold me up anymore. Yikes!

6. Stephanie says:

I am pouring sweat!!! Great workout today……. Owwww!!!
    Also, my son Diesel was obsessed with Finley in the video today! He loves pirates, and noticed the skull on his shirt right away. “Look mommy, he’s a pirate! Arrrrgh!” Over and over again :)

7. Becca says:

I am sorry Brianna! I seriously can not believe that people would request of you to not have your kids in the videos!!! You work your butt off as well as pay for these videos to be made for our FREE use! Besides it is part of what I for one appreciate about your workouts! They are real! And you understand what it feels like to be interrupted while trying really hard to do these workouts effectively! Thank you for all that you do for us!!! You rock!!!