BIKINI BODY MOMMY CHALLENGE 2.0: WORKOUT DAY 31

Happy Hump Day BIKINI BODY MOMMIES!

We’re on to our second strength session of the week … BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY … How did your Day 30 pics and measurements go?  We’re you happy with the results that you’ve seen?  Hopefully you stopped for a moment and gathered these.  It’s a helpful point in the challenge to step back and ask yourself … Are you PUSHING yourself enough?  Is your NUTRITION in line?  If the answer to both of these questions is YES .. then you are doing AMAZING!  If not … Have no fear!  We still have 60 days ahead of us and that is PLENTY of time to get on track, reel it in, and push harder!  I’m here for you every step of the way!

Here is the lineup for Day 31… Good Luck today! xx, – B

#1) One-Arm Row (right arm)

#2) One-Arm Row (left arm)

#3) Elevated Mtn. Climbers

#4) Forward Lunge (right leg)

#5) Forward Lunge (left leg)

#6) Tricep dips

#7) “Big Arm” Skip

#8) Star Plank Jump-outs

6 comments on “BIKINI BODY MOMMY CHALLENGE 2.0: WORKOUT DAY 31
  1. JenD says:

I lost 2 lbs and 1/2″ off my mommy tummy. More importantly, I fit into a pair of pre-baby shorts for the first time. :) Still have another inch to go, but if I keep this pace I’ll make my goal by the end. Slow and steady wins the race, right?

2. Amanda says:

Finished…did the Day 30 weigh-in. I am content, but not excited. I keep gaining inches in my legs but staying the same elsewhere. I did lose a little over a pound! Thanks again for these awesome workouts!!

3. Katie says:

Are the picture cards for day 15 forward coming? I don’t have internet at home, so cannot use YouTube…

• admin says:

I’m sorry that you are missing the workout cards right now. I do plan on getting them out there an available to all in the future, however I found that with the demands of the challenge I had to shift my focus on getting the 2.0 challenge videos filmed and edited for the content to provide to all. xx, – B

4. Carrie says:

Super excited about my results so far. Lost inches and pounds. Thanks again for giving us the chance to succeed.

5. Jenifer says:

I love the improvements I saw today from Monday! Thanks again for all you do!