BIKINI BODY MOMMY CHALLENGE 2.0: WORKOUT DAY 1

BBM 2.0 Thumbnail-Day 1

Alright BIKINI BODY MOMMIES — YOU ASKED FOR IT!!! Today we OFFICIALLY kick off start the BIKINI BODY MOMMY CHALLENGE 2.0!!! – Are You Ready?

These next 12 weeks are going to be AH-MAZING, and I’m so excited to share it with all of you!!!  To get you started I have a fun calendar for you to follow along with.  Feel free to DOWNLOAD it, PRINT it, and put it in a place of HIGH visibility in your homes!   Check off the days as you complete them .. I PROMISE that this will be a HUGE set of accomplishment when you have lot’s of X’s on these sheets!

Download your BIKINI BODY MOMMY CHALLENGE 2.0 Calendar Here:  BIKINI BODY MOMMY 2.0 calendar

I hope that you have logged in today ready to BRING ALL YOU’VE got …. because we’re making some SERIOUS progress these next 90 Days!

START THE CHALLENGE OFF ON THE RIGHT FOOT! Are you all set with Accountability, Mindset, Motivation and your NUTRITION?

• Have you grabbed your accountability partner(s)?

• Have you joined the OFFICIAL BBMC 2.0 DietBet to help keep you motivated over the next 4-weeks? If NOT, you’d better HURRY… it starts today!
www.dietbet.com/BikiniBodyMommy

• Have you grabbed the *BRAND NEW* SUCCESS JOURNAL released to help keep you motivated and on track?

• Have you signed up for the Meal Plan to help keep your NUTRITION on track? I have a BRAND NEW 12 WEEK Option for you to receive 12-weeks of Meal Plans, Recipes, and Shopping lists ALL in PDF format.

As PROMISED .. Here is your WORKOUT for Day 1

Get your Interval timers ready!
• 3 MINUTE WARM UP
• 12 MINUTE EXERCISE – 8 exercises(1 minute workout, 30 seconds of rest for each)
• 5 MINUTE COOL DOWN

And here is a pictorial view of todays’ workout:
DAY 1 - Exercise 1DAY 1 - Exercise 2DAY 1 - Exercise 3DAY 1 - Exercise 4DAY 1 - Exercise 5DAY 1 - Exercise 6DAY 1 - Exercise 7DAY 1 - Exercise 8

Comments

1. Steph says

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the new format! The workout was tough and the stretching after felt amazing! Thank you!!!

2. Sherri says

Day 1 done! I really like having the warm – up and cooldown in the same video as the workout! :-D … and yes, I’m sweating buckets!

3. says

I just finished the workout and this format is way better! i was able to stick to a high intensity almost the whole way through!

looking forward to tomorrow!

4. Nikkisha says

When do we do the fit challenge? I’m going to start today. Trying to lose leftover baby weight from almost 2 years ago. I usually despise working out but I’m excited to start this! Thank you

5. Devon Steinhour says

I’m starting this! Didn’t do it the first time and haven’t exercised in a while. What would you recommend for a 3 minute warm up and a 5 minute cool down.

6. Theresa says

Thank you!ive done the other challenges and thought it was tough! Excited to get into it…loved the hops…felt like a kid =-O

7. Tina says

Just completed my first day of 2.0 and LOVE the new exercises, as well as the warm up and the cool down included in the videos. THANK YOU SO MUCH for pushing me further!!!

8. Nikkisha says

Is there no fitness test for 2.0? I haven’t started the workout yet, I have to wait until after work.

• admin says

No fit test . but keep track of your scores .. you should see improvement each week between monday and friday’s workouts. xx, – B

9. Tracy says

Just completed day 1. Love that the warm up and cool down are a part of the video. I thought that today’s workout wasn’t that challenging, but I’m not complaining because I know that they’re going to get progressively harder! Thank you!!

10. Brooke says

Day one in the books!! Excited for more! Setting my “workout area” up in our garage tonight! Let’s kick some butt girls!

11. Chelsie plaster says

Thank you so much for doing this. Especially for free you don’t get great work out programs for free anymore.

12. Jennifer Hogan says

Finished 1, finished the 4 week interim, and started 2.0 today. Tough little workout. Loved it! Thank you Briana!

13. Crystal says

This was great! I love the update and the fact I can come up here and watch and workout in real time with you! Excellent!

14. Whitney says

Loved it! Went more intense and used 20 lbs. weights on everything except the speed skaters and jump squats I used 10 lbs! I have finished 2 of the bbmc 1 challenges so I’m ready to see AWESOME results with the 2.0 :D

15. Krizia Thomas says

Back for 2.0, lost 13 lbs during the 90 day challenge with a slight modification to my diet. That being so successful for me I am doing the full diet change over. Can’t wait to see the changes this next round!

16. Karina says

Just completed my first day/first time. Loved it. I feel like I did a bit of everything without ignoring my daughter for too long. As a working mom, that means a lot too me.

17. Trisha says

Finished Day 1!! Love the new format!!! Ready to kick some butt at BBMC 2.0! I recently purchased the success journal and it went through but it doesn’t show up in my dashboard to download ;(

• admin says

Do you receive a confirmation email? The downloadable link will be in that. Let me know if you received that .. be sure to check your spam. xx, – B

• Erin says

I’m on Day 55 of the first 90 day challenge, and on Day 3 of the 2.0. I’ve Done the meal change, do extra video workouts and I can tell I’ve lost inches from the way I look, how my clothes fit. I drink a gal of water everyday and funny thing is I haven’t lost one pound. I know you said on the last 90 day challenge not to weigh yourself, which I’ve done maybe 4 times in the past month and a half. I know I’m gaining muscle, but why would I not lose even a pound especially if o see it coming off my body. Very weird to me.

18. Shelbie says

Thank you for including the warm and cool down in the video! Did my work out with my 6 month old in the jumper watching me!

19. Karolyn says

Loved the warm up and cool down section of the workout! Definitely an improvement from the first challenge … but I will have to honestly admit … I feel totally out of shape as I did the last time I tried the 90 day challenge (only made it to day 14 before getting pneumonia and dropping out – boo!), but this day 1 was super easy … compared to the fitness test day 1 … this workout was a synch. Though I must admit I need heavier weights – 5 pound weights definitely not enough even though my purse only weighs 3 :). I enjoyed the fact that the workout seemed a little shorter in time versus the old workouts just because like most other mommies … we are very busy and fitting in a workout just isn’t in the cards. Excited to go through this 90 day challenge and hope to make it the whole way this time! Thanks for all your hard work!

20. Roxann says

THANK YOU so much for the stretch and cool down. I was one of the naughty ones and did not do them the first time. But now I will since you are doing them with us! Thank you again for all your hard work and dedication to us mommies :)

21. Lola says

I think I’m gonna LOVE 2.0 even better than the first!!
    Awesome workout–and so quick! NO EXCUSES!

22. Tracy SD says

Loved it! Sweat was pouring on me too! I got to day 30 in the 90 Day Challenge before you started this one, and I had lost 3lbs and 7 1/2 inches! The inches is what matters to me!

23. Kaylann says

Oh Briana how I have missed you!!! Thanks for an awesome workout!!! loved it! loved the intesity

24. Roxie says

Briana, Thank you so much for what you have done. 71 days ago a friend of mine found you and we started the first BBM Challenge. We have a group of 7 women who have joined your challenge and have all seen Great Changes. Today, I started 2.0 in addition to finishing up 1.0. Let me just say that 71 days ago, I struggled with getting in one workout, but today I was excited to do both. In addition to being happy that I could complete both! With 2.0 we now have an additional 11 friends who are doing the challenge. I Thank You for encouraging everyone to have an ‘Accountability Partner’. Without the friend support that I have had, I doubt that I would have come as far as I have and wanted to continue. As a group, we are down over 50 pounds and 30 inches! Thank YOU!

25. Debbie says

Just wanted tot say wow my bottom hurts from yesterday lol. I am new to your workouts and hope I can make it to the end. Thank you for making it real for us

26. Krystal says

Ah! This was amazing! I was able to do it on my lunch break! I didn’t realize it was so short, so I started wimping out (thinking there were 3 rounds) but once I got to the end I was like Shoot! I could’ve done more. So, next time I will.

ps. Thank you for putting the warm up and cool down in the video! :)

27. Jessica says

Didn’t get to complete the original.. silly life getting in the way. Looking to get in shape for my wedding in October (no kids). Need an accountability partner this time round. Any takers? jbishop07@gmail.com

28. Petra says

I am going to start this, but dont have access to you youtube :( Are the exercises available on a different website other than youtube? I would love to have the video on for the work out. Thanks!

• admin says

All videos are viewable thorough youtube only. They are embedded into each of my blog posts as well .. but that is directed through youtube xx, – B

• admin says

It depends on your body type, how intensely you push yourself during your workouts and of course having proper nutrition and hydration. xx, – B

29. Mysoon says

Hello! I am joining you for your new 90 day challenge 2.0 I am excited and hope that I can achieve results somewhat close to yours. I am looking into the 12 week meal plan, but what was wondering if had to do it for the whole 12 weeks or just try it out for a month and if it works for me and my schedule then I can continue on for the next 2 months? I hope you can answer this question and let me know. Thank you and keep up the good work.

• admin says

How you use the 12 week plan is totally up to you.
      It’s meant to be a plan to follow with the 90 day Bikini Body Mommy fitness challenge, but you can pick and choose when to use it and what recipes to use as well .xx, – B

30. Ashley says

I’m starting this tonight! I did the first 3 days of the old 90 day challenge before I realized that there’s a rest day (I want my rest day to fall on sunday, and it was going to fall on Thursday). SO I’m going to start over with 2.0 tonight after my kids are in bed. Looking forward to it!!

31. kawena says

Day 1 is done!! I just found your blog and i am totally inspired. I am a mommy of 3 and have been trying to get back in shape for a while. I am so excited to see where i will be in the next 90 days!! Thank you

32. Megan says

Hi Brianna!

I just completed my first day of the Challenge and am so grateful to you for putting together such an easy and inspiring program! You are so honest and such a beautiful example of motherhood! Can’t wait for tomorrow’s work out and to see how awesome I’ll look in 90 days!

33. Heather says

05/07/2014
    I had looked at your bikini body last year but fell down the stairs and have not been able to start. I am still having problems with my right knee which is in a brace.
    But today I started doing your bikini body 2 day 1. I could not do the jumps, so did the squat and then stood up, I’m sure as the days go by I will be able to manage to add the jump to it.
    the skip in place was also a problem so just walked on the spot bring my left knee up and my right knee as far as I could bend it, another thing which I am sure will improve with the days. the other ones were not to bad like speed skate I just went down as far as my right knee would go.
    Loved doing the exercises will be back tomorrow for day 2

34. Kristi says

Finished the original two weeks ago. Lost 1 pound!! Obviously a little disappointing because we put so much emphasis on weight (I LOVE that you don’t!), but I lost 9 inches and two pant sizes and feel muscles I have never felt!

So, I started 2.0 today with two fabulous accountability partners, my husband and my bestie! This go round I am focusing on nutrition as well. This first workout kicked my butt and the skipping reminded me how blonde and uncoordinated I am! We love the new format! You are awesome!

35. Marti says

Is there somewhere that I can get a sampling of the weekly meal plans? I just want to see whats on the plans.

thanks!

36. Danielle says

Started Day 1 today after finding your 90 day challenge on the baby center canada community. My baby us 4 months old on the 29th of this month and so excited for the next 90 days!

Trackbacks