BIKINI BODY MOMMY CHALLENGE: WORKOUT DAY 12

Screen Shot 2014-01-16 at 11.38.33 PM1236137_412548048850524_190581334_n-2

Hi BIKINI BODY MOMMIES!

It’s FRIDAY — AND DAY 12 of our BIKINI BODY MOMMY CHALLENGE.

You’ve been working hard .. you been pushing… and pushing .. and today is where you get to see some of it pay off.

Today you will be performing your SECOND FIT TEST of the challenge.

HERE IS THE VIDEO TO TODAY’S WORKOUT:   http://youtu.be/tdr_ojPRGwl

Remember that the fit test consists of 8 exercises. Perform 50 seconds of the exercise followed by a 10 second rest and then move to the next exercise.

1. Speed squats
2. High Knees
3. Push ups
4. Squat Jumps
5. Tricep Dips
6. Burpees
7. Alternating Lunges
8. Elbow Plank

It’s extremely important that you don’t rest for more than 10 seconds in between exercises.

Push hard today ladies and make sure to post your FitTest Results. How did you improve from Day 1?

Have a great day! xx, -B

CONNECT WITH ME?

BLOGLOVIN  |  YouTUBE  |  FACEBOOK |  INSTAGRAM  |  TWITTER

20 comments on “BIKINI BODY MOMMY CHALLENGE: WORKOUT DAY 12
  1. michele says:

felt sore all over my body and tired and the challenge to do that fitest today was just too much for me, and as i asked my accountability partner how she was doing, she tought i was asking her after doing mine, so she pushed hard and did it and then asked about mine, which in return kinda forced me/pushed me to do it and now i feel great and re-energised and believe me i did not think it could be possible but i have lots of energy and i don’t feel the pain in my body as i did before doing today’s challenge so this is GREAT, i’m gonna call my accountability partner GAP (GREAT Accountability Partner)
    hope you all did great, the link on youtube wasn’t working for some reason
    see y’all tomorrow

2. michele says:

ooops forgot my score but who’s checking ;)
    49/126/24/31/17/12/19/1minute

3. Shannon says:

Video link on YouTube not working. It says it can’t be found.

4. Christina says:

The link doesn’t seem to be working? says it’s unavailable. I guess I’ll watch day 1′s, it’s the same anyways, right? I just wanted to see how much better you did too!

5. Megan says:

Done! Even from my hotel room. Fit test 2: +5, +18, +15, +25, same but more without modifying, +4, +13 sec.

6. Carrie says:

I gained four pounds, and it is SO hard not to give up right now. :’( I haven’t missed a single day, and I even challenged myself to replace bread with lettuce and na-da! I’m so bummed.

7. Becca says:

I can’t find the success journal. Has it been posted yet?
    (It was inspiring to see how much stronger I felt today during the fit test. Thanks BBM!)

• admin says:

Hi Becca, Unfortunately the success journal artwork was not completed in time for release with the challenge. I will be sure to post about it when it does become available for purchase. xx, -Briana

8. Esme Lennox says:

Hi Briana
    I am really enjoying your challenge the only problem is I am finding it really hard to purchase your blueprint book
    I live in Ireland hope that’s not a problem.
    Looking forward to hearing form you,
    Cheers Esme

• admin says:

Right now, the only place to get the book is through Amazon. It is currently backordered so you will be entered on a waiting list. xx, – Briana

9. Anna says:

better today!
    1st time 34/117/21/22/24/10/19/60 sec
    today 37/121/27/28/35/11/20/70 sec

10. Aryn says:

I did not want to work out today but I pushed through and did it! Now I feel great!
    Scores: 48/135/35/30/36/10/20/45s

11. Melanie says:

Done.
    Wk 1: 50/74/27/30/23/11/12/50
    Wk 12:41/100/41/30/38/12/12/50

Even though it is week 12, I am still sweating like crazy!

12. jessica says:

kicked my own butt from day 1!!!! <3 it!

13. Dawn says:

My legs and thighs are very thick and fatty, i have lots of cellulite :( I really havent seen or heard anything about this problem yet so, will this workout plan help me with that? Will I be able to slim and tone my legs and smooth out the cellulite if i do this?

14. JenD says:

I did better in every challenge! Yay!

15. Falon says:

I jumped on the bandwagon on March 2nd. I did my second fit test yesterday and came out of it incredibly proud of myself. I improved on all reps and added almost a full minute onto my plank! I remember how hard it was to hold it the first time…I was seriously trembling… and now I’ve almost tripled my time. I can’t believe how much stronger I am after only two weeks. Here’s my numbers:
    Day 1: 30/86/14/18/16/11/16/30
    Day14: 37/106/22/23/30/12/19/80

16. Tracy SD says:

After a day of bent over cramps, I forced myself to to do this exercise. My right ovary area is really hurting, but I did great! Here are my differences:
    (+6/+40/+23/+9/+8/+2/-2/+30secs.)

1 Pings/Trackbacks for "BIKINI BODY MOMMY CHALLENGE: WORKOUT DAY 12"