BIKINI BODY MOMMY CHALLENGE : WORKOUT DAY 11

Welcome to CARDIO day BIKINI BODY MOMMIES!

Remember that CARDIO=CHOICE here on the BIKINI BODY MOMMY CHALLENGE

YOU may choose a 45 minute cardio session OR a 20 minute HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) workout.

When done properly, a Bikini Body Mommy 20 minute HIIT cardio session can be JUST AS … if not MORE beneficial to our bodies then a 45 minute steady state cardio workout.

For more information on BIKINI BODY MOMMY HIIT, please click this link:

Be sure to check in here when you’re finished with your workout today! I’d love to hear what your choice of the day was!

And whatever you choose .. be sure to have FUN with it!

xx, – Briana

CONNECT WITH ME:

BLOGLOVIN  |  YouTUBE  |  FACEBOOK |  INSTAGRAM  |  TWITTER

10 comments on “BIKINI BODY MOMMY CHALLENGE : WORKOUT DAY 11
  1. michele says:

hey managed today to do 1hour brisk walk and some abs just for fun
    forgot to stretch afterwards so i can feel my gluts giving out already :p
    see you tomorrow girls
    good luck

• michele says:

on the way met an angry bloke who gave out and then shouted insults and calling me fat …and i was thinking
      well that guy needs to have an argument in order to go for a run while i only needed YOU guys to help me motivate me
      GOOD ON US!!! positive way all the way

2. Aryn says:

I’m so sore from yesterday so I took a brisk walk pushing my one and three year old in the double stroller! I’m so proud of myself for making it this far. Thank you so much for posting the videos, Briana! I wouldn’t have the motivation and be following along otherwise.

3. Theresa says:

Hi! I’m still wondering where I can get the success journal?? and I know that many of us have asked this lately. do you have it somewehere yet?? Thanks for great workouts! :)

• admin says:

Unfortunately the success journal artwork was not completed in time for release with the challenge. I will be sure to post about it when it does become available for purchase. xx, -Briana

4. Jamie says:

20min HIIT…DONE! Starting to feel glimpses of being stronger and not as winded…woo hoo!! Loving this workout challenge!!

5. Elvia says:

45 min power walk and jog in between while pulling 3 yr old twins in a wagon. it was hard but I did it! Thank you so much Brianna!

6. Melissa says:

I chose the HIIT today…. I really struggled through it, but I made it through. This is my first workout challenge and I can’t wait to see where the road leads!

7. Kaylann says:

20 min HITT! feeling great, cant wait for tomorrow!

8. JenD says:

Thank you so much for these workouts! I’m 4 months post baby #3 and the weight and inches are a lot more stubborn this time! I’ve been following along with the workouts (we’re dairy free over here so I can’t follow the menu) and I’ve lost 5 lbs and 1 pant size already! The scale hadn’t budged in 2 months before this! I feel a lot stronger and happier, too. It really helps to do this along with you because I don’t feel like something is wrong with me when I get winded or struggle with a move. Staring at the fitness instructors on other videos who have seemingly endless endurance and perfect bodies just makes me feel worse about myself. Thank you for putting yourself out there for the rest of us mamas and being a “friend” to work out with.

1 Pings/Trackbacks for "BIKINI BODY MOMMY CHALLENGE : WORKOUT DAY 11"