BIKINI BODY MOMMY CHALLENGE: WORKOUT DAY 10

Good morning BIKINI BODY MOMMIES!

Today is Day 10 of my BIKINI BODY MOMMY 90 DAY CHALLENGE.

As promised, we have another set of 10 Minute “Body Builders” today.

BIKINI BODY MOMMY CHALLENGE

The workout itself is only 10 minutes today ladies … so no excuses.

You’ll need to set you timer for 10 minutes.
Perform as many rounds of the “Body Builders” as you can.

Each Body Builder consists of these 8 steps:

1. Position dumbbells under shoulders in a plank position with toes parted wide.

2. Perform push up.

3. Row with right arm keeping elbow close to side.

4. Row with left arm keeping elbow close to side.

5. Contract your Abs and jump your feet in towards your hands so you land in a crouching position.

6. Stand up

7. Bicep curl

8. Shoulder press with BOTH arms over head.

This completes ONE repetition.

After #8, Return to the start (Plank Position) and repeat as many times as you can during the 10 minutes.

**If doing the push up while holding the weights HURTS YOUR HANDS… place your hands on the floor instead!

**If you have DIASTASIS RECTI YOU’LL NEED TO MODIFY THE PLANK/ROW/PUSH-UP PORTION OF THIS MOVEMENT by leaving out the plank and push-up … For the “Row” I want you Perform a standing BENT-OVER ROW then continue with the bicep curl to over head press…

Be sure to record your score. We will be doing these several times through the BIKINI BODY MOMMY 90 DAY CHALLENGE and I am certain you will want to see your improvement over time.

Good luck! xx, – Briana

Please TAKE 2 SECONDS to CONNECT WITH ME?

BLOGLOVIN  |  YouTUBE  |  FACEBOOK |  INSTAGRAM  |  TW

11 comments on “BIKINI BODY MOMMY CHALLENGE: WORKOUT DAY 10
  1. michele says:

only did 50 and that was without anyweight as i fear a tear in my calf but still struggled without the weight !!
    i am feeling energised though after this (i added 3 reps of20 abs)
    see ya tomorrow

• Ashley says:

OMG… I went from 25 sets with 3lb weights on Monday to 29 today with 5lb weights and 57 taps with the ab challenge. I am soaked and feeling good!!! Thank you Briana.

2. Colette says:

I was so excited, I actually got seven more reps in than on day 8. Thank you so much! It helps that I am doing this with you!

3. Becky Jo says:

40 BB’s (that is 3 more than on Monday, but today’s were all but 5 of em on my toes. BAM!!!)
    60 Ab challenges

OUCH!

4. Jamie says:

31 reps with 8 lb weights. Woo hoo! (As compared to 30 w/ 5s on Monday.)

5. Haley says:

Hi! I am wondering about the success journal? I am a week behind so tomorrow is day 5 for me. I heard you mention it in that video but can’t find it?

• admin says:

Unfortunately the success journal artwork was not completed in time for release with the challenge. I will be sure to post about it when it does become available for purchase. xx, -Briana

6. Dana says:

I am really struggling with push ups! Is there anything I can do to get better?

7. Miriam says:

43 with 5 lbs! I’m so freaking awesome!

1 Pings/Trackbacks for "BIKINI BODY MOMMY CHALLENGE: WORKOUT DAY 10"