BIKINI BODY MOMMY CHALLENGE: WORKOUT DAY 5

DAY 5 Thumbnail

The week is winding down BIKINI BODY MOMMIES and you have just TWO more workouts to complete before your first rest day.

HERE IT IS … WORKOUT DAY 5

The good news is that these are all exercises that you have become familiar with at this point. The bad news … It’s a 3 sets kinda day. That’s right! Once you complete all 8 exercises, rest for two minutes … and repeat … twice.

Bikini Body Mommy Challenge Day 5

1. ALTERNATING LUNGES 20 REPS / 10 PER SIDE / 10 SECOND REST
2. BURPEES 10 REPS / 10 SECONDS REST
3. PUSH UPS 20 REPS / 10 SECONDS REST
4. HIGH KNEES 30 SECONDS / 1 MINUTE REST
5. TRICEP DIPS 20 REPS / 10 SECONDS REST
6. SPEED SQUATS 20 REPS / 10 SECONDS REST
7. SQUAT JUMPS 20 REPS / 10 SECONDS REST
8. ELBOW PLANK 1 MINUTE HOLD / 2 MINUTE REST

Don’t forget to stretch afterwards! Here’s the link to my stretching video :

I’d love to hear how you did today … so be sure to check in and LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW! XX, – Briana

RELATED LINKS

BLOG LINK .. http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4417101

YOUTUBE CHANNEL LINK: www.YouTube.com/bikinibodymommy

MEAL PLAN: www.bikinibodymommy.com/meal-plan

DIET BET (Starts 1/14/14): www.dietbet.com/bikinibodymommy

Please TAKE 2 SECONDS to CONNECT WITH ME?

BLOGLOVIN  |  YouTUBE  |  FACEBOOK |  INSTAGRAM  |  TWITTER

16 comments on “BIKINI BODY MOMMY CHALLENGE: WORKOUT DAY 5
  1. Oh man I am sore from just reading “speed squats” straight into “squat jumps”!

xx
    Lisa @ The Skinny on Health

2. Anne says:

I did it ! not perfectly (for exemple the 1 minute elbow plank was way to hard for me) but I did my best !
    I feel some muscles I had no idea they existed !
    Merci Briana
    Anne from Paris

3. Lizzie says:

Wow! Thanks for the workout!! My 2 & 4 yr olds were watching, and on the third round of burpees my 4 yr old said ‘Wow mom! You’re getting really good at those!’ :)

Lizzie.

4. Hi! So I guess I was confused, I thought every other days as cardio. So this morning, I got up at 6 before the kids woke up, and did jump roping for 15 minutes without looking on the blog. How often is our cardio days like in day 3? Thanks for putting these up!

5. Jessic says:

That was brutal!! :) But I did it, with some modifications of course, and I am shaking. Those 1min. elbow planks got me, lol. I enjoy doing your workouts, they give me such great energy. Thank you for putting yourself out there and letting us follow along with you through our transformations. I, for one, can’t wait for the next weigh in. Thanks again!

6. Erica says:

I’ve tried clicking the journal link — there’s nothing there? I’m totally interested in downloading/purchasing it! How can I?

• admin says:

Unfortunately the artwork for the success journal was not ready for release with this challenge. I will be sure to make an announcement when it is available! xx, – Briana

7. michele says:

arived home late today well tomorrow as its 1am and wanted to push myself to do day 5 :) managed it though i did the modified version of push ups (and half way through of the squat jump) and at 1:45 it’s over and i’m off to bed, thanks for being inspirationnal :)
    feeling might proud

8. Flora says:

I’m getting better.

9. Rebecca says:

I hate the “repeat” days!!

10. Sarah says:

My body was shaking but I did it! :) Getting stronger every day…

11. alana perry says:

I’m a little behind but I did it! Feeling great! Your workout was a great way to kickstart my 28th birthday too- This is going to be the year that I get myself back to where I want to be and even stronger than I ever have been :) Thank you Briana!

12. Caitlin says:

I completely want to skip this day ( and I normally would) but I am not going to. Briana, There is something about you and this program that really gets me to stick with this and be (somewhat) excited for the end of the day and to check to see what exercise you have set up. So though I am upset with you about this day, I will still get it done! ;)

13. Melissa says:

My girl friends all did the fall challenge and looked great. I had health issues and couldn’t do it with them. January I was cleared but had lost all my stamina. So I just started and I’m on day 5! This program is great. I have seen what it’s done for my friends and I’m ready to finally have a bikini summer again!

14. Tracy SD says:

Wow! I can’t believe how much stronger I already feel! I did this in 27mins! That is 18mins shorter than I did the Day 2 sets! Also, I did all but 2 burpees without mod! Still doing push-ups and planks from knees, but I am totally fine with that! Thank you!

15. Carol says:

A friend and I just started this 90 day challenge this past Sunday and omg, it’s so hard and rewarding all at the same time! After just 5 days, I already feel so much better about myself and even though I’m secretly hoping for a rest day soon, I keep thinking about how amazing I’m going to look at the beach this summer and keep moving forward! Thank you!

1 Pings/Trackbacks for "BIKINI BODY MOMMY CHALLENGE: WORKOUT DAY 5"
  1. […] Offizieller Beitrag BBM: Workout Day 5 […]