MARK YOUR CALENDARS: January 6TH

Bikini body mommy Challenge January 6th

MARK YOUR CALENDARS BIKINI BODY MOMMIES: I’m excited to announce that I will be kicking off the next official Bikini Body Mommy Challenge in just 30 DAYS!

Beginning Monday, JANUARY 6TH I will be walking you through each of the 90 days, right here … in real time.

This round I have a TON of SURPRISES coming your way… including the highly anticipated roll-out of the 90 Day Challenge VIDEOS on my YouTube Channel http://YouTube.com/BikiniBodyMommy where you can find A NEW VIDEO for EVERY DAY of The Challenge that begins with me in — anything but — “Bikini Body Mommy Shape” after my 4th pregnancy left me with “mommy belly,” thunderous thighs, and over 25 pounds to lose.

YES… this round of the challenge you will LITERALLY be TRANSFORMING YOUR BODIES RIGHT ALONG WITH ME as I bring the intensity and INSPIRATION everyday to transform your body in just 90 DAYS… REAL TIME!

So start getting your schedules in order Mommies … and let’s plan for a greatest challenge in the history of BIKINI BODY MOMMY!

DON’T FORGET: Summer bodies are made in the winter! We can do it together! TAG ANYONE who you’d like to join you on this challenge!

Join the Movement .. Become an After!

xx,-Briana

22 comments on “MARK YOUR CALENDARS: January 6TH
  1. Tiffany Albert says:

You look amazing! How do I start/get prepared/sign up for the 90 day challenge?

2. Sheena says:

I’m excited to do this!!! I just had my son (baby #2) in November so the timing is perfect, ready to get my body back again.

3. Stacy says:

I want to do the 90 day challenge- but am not always at a computer. Is there a way to get the workouts a head of time and print them? I do better when I can see right in front of me!!

4. Erin Kathleen says:

Do you have any rest days during the 90 day challenges? How do I sign up??

5. Adriana says:

Do I gave to register? Is there a cost? When will the books be available, I want to buy them? And will you provide with a meal plan for each day of the 90 day challenge?
    Sorry too many questions

6. amanda says:

I am excited to join the challenge how do i join for the Jan 6th start date?

7. Erin says:

I was wondering what time you’ll be posting the video’s each day? I will be starting at 5:30 each morning(6:30 Toronto time)and didn’t know if I needed to start a week late so I’ll have them all? Also, with you uploading the video’s on YouTube are you still doing the same cardio plan as past 90 day challenge that we pick what we do every other day?
    Thanks!

• admin says:

Probably around midnight the night before so that all of the Bikini Body Mommies across Europe and the UK will have them to start first thing in the morning THEIR TIME! :)

8. Annie says:

I am super excited to start this! I tried to begin this past summer and literally could barely walk after Day One. I’m serious…. it was a struggle to sit on the toilet for days. I’m nervous about hurting myself again, but everybody has to start somewhere, right? Any tips on preventing and overzealous injury? Thank you for your inspiration!

9. Briana says:

What is a good weight loss goal to have for the 90 day challenge? I want to set a realistic goal so that i’m motivated enough but not dissapointed i don’t reach it in the end.

• admin says:

This is such a tough one to answer as there are so many questions I’d have for you. The current weight/BF% your at, your nutrition plan, etc. Every woman is different and I’d encourage you to focus on tracking measurements as well as your weight throughout the challenge. xx, – Briana

10. margarita contreras says:

I would love to join the 90 day challenge, but how do I do it? I had a baby last year and I really need to get in shape again.

11. Chris says:

Hey. I so want to be a Bikini Body Mommy. My baby is 20, so I guess I will be a Bikini Body Mimi (grandma). How do I get started? How much is the cost $$ ? I am so excited!!!!

12. Jennifer says:

Okay I just registered and subscribed to the YouTube workouts, how soon will I get the meal plan so I can get all the shopping done before the 6th?

13. kerri says:

So excited to do this…………….

14. Jill says:

Hi! I have a 9.5 month old and I am still exclusively nursing. Is the meal plan safe to follow while nursing?

15. Kayla says:

Is there anyone looking for a partner?!? I am interested in finding one ASAP!!! :)

16. Deairee says:

Hello from NYC,
    I’ve signed up and am I so ever ready to start this challenge. I have been carrying around baby weight “wink wink” for over 11 years and I am over it. I’m a day late but tommrow I will print out the meal plans and add to my shopping I’ve already done. I’m so excited I hope I can do this

17. Rachel Moore says:

I want to do this…where do I go how do I sign up or join in?