Good morning BIKINI BODY MOMMIES!
It’s a BODY BUILDER DAY (Day 38)! Do you happen to remember these babies?
The workout itself is only 10 minutes today ladies … so no excuses.
You’ll need to set you timer for 10 minutes.
Perform as many rounds of the “Body Builders” as you can.
Each Body Builder consists of these 8 steps:
1. Position dumbbells under shoulders in a plank position with toes parted wide.
2. Perform push up.
3. Row with right arm keeping elbow close to side.
4. Row with left arm keeping elbow close to side.
5. Contract your Abs and jump your feet in towards your hands so you land in a crouching position.
6. Stand up
7. Bicep curl
8. Shoulder press with BOTH arms over head.
This completes ONE repetition.
After #8, Return to the start (Plank Position) and repeat as many times as you can during the 10 minutes.
**If doing the push up while holding the weights HURTS YOUR HANDS… place your hands on the floor instead!
**If you have DIASTASIS RECTI http://www.bikinibodymommy.com/2013/04/diastasis-recti-101-why-some-moms-shouldnt-do-crunches YOU’LL NEED TO MODIFY THE PLANK/ROW/PUSH-UP PORTION OF THIS MOVEMENT by leaving out the plank and push-up … For the “Row” I want you Perform a standing BENT-OVER ROW then continue with the bicep curl to over head press…
Be sure to record your score. I wanna know if you improved from your last time!
xx, – B
Please TAKE 2 SECONDS to CONNECT WITH ME?