BIKINI BODY MOMMY CHALLENGE – GETTING STARTED STEPS & HOW TO

BIKINI BODY MOMMY CHALLENGE - GETTING STARTED STEPS & HOW TO

It’s just ONE DAY before the kickoff of the official Bikini Body Mommy challenge! Are you in?

Every day I will be sharing the workout of the day. I’ll be looking forward to seeing your progress everyday and the amazing results that you are going to get from completing the 90 day challenge right along WITH ME!

BIKINI BODY MOMMY CHALLENGE GET STARTED TIPS

Here is a Quick Reference Guide to get you started:

Here are some FAQ’s that will help you as well:

Now is the time to prepare .. grab a friend for accountability, and prepare to get fit!

Click Link Below for:

BIKINI BODY MOMMY CHALLENGE – GETTING STARTED STEPS & HOW TO VIDEO

NUTRITION….

BIKINI BODY MOMMY TOP 5 NUTRITION TIPS

ARE YOU WONDERING WHAT YOU SHOULD BE EATING OVER THE NEXT 90 DAYS?  Here are my TOP 5 NUTRITION TIPS from my Best selling book Bikini Body Mommy Blueprint to help you get started.  Implement just ONE of these new nutrition habits for 1 FULL WEEK before implementing the next tip.

#1: Take a Multivitamin & Liquid Fish Oil supplement
DOSE: Multivitamin – 1 daily like Genuine Health (multi+)

Fish oil supplement *LIQUID FORM* like  Carlson Labs VERY FINEST Fish Oil – 1 gram per 1% body fat, but NO more than 30grams per day for the first 2 weeks, then cut the dosage in 1/2.

REASON #1: The multivitamin is an insurance policy against nutrient deficiencies — Most clients who come to me are deficient in a ton of vitamins, minerals, and omega 3’s… and if we fix that right out of the gate, we can really hit the ground running!

REASON #2: The fish oil has plenty of data behind it that suggests that it increases FAT LOSS, has positive effects on the motivational centers of your brain (when taken in the dose I recommend), and has an anti-inflammatory effect on the body which means you’ll be LESS SORE from your BIKINI BODY MOMMY CHALLENGE WORKOUTS.

**To make things extra easy and save you the headache of trying to find them… here are links to buy the exact same brand of Multi-Vitamin and Fish Oil Supplement I used this past year to lose 100 POUNDS:

MULTI-VITAMIN: Genuine Health (multi+)

FISH OIL: Carlson Labs VERY FINEST FISH OIL

Why start here? It’s EASY — we can build up a positive momentum! And If we can actually increase your fat loss, make an positive impact the motivation centers in your brain to increase your motivation, in addition to fixing your nutrient deficiencies,  and help you to be less sore from your new BIKINI BODY MOMMY CHALLENGE workout regime … you are going to have a better chance of success!

#2 Eat Breakfast within 20 minutes of waking up
(This means– BEFORE YOUR COFFEE!) Turn your metabolism into a fired up fat-burning furnace FIRST THING! Keep it small and protein rich.

#3 Consume Protein-rich foods with EVERY MEAL
Get at least 20 grams in per meal! Great sources include: eggs, greek yogurt, chicken, fish, bison, quinoa, black beans, lentils, and chickpeas.

#4 BEWARE of WHITE
This includes rice, pastas, potatoes, cereal, bread,  fried food with breading, and milk.

#5 Drink COPIOUS AMOUNTS of H2O
AMOUNT: Consume at least half your body weight in ounces, upwards of 1 gallon every day — NO EXCEPTIONS!
1/2 your Body weight Example: 150lb woman would drink 75 ounces DAILY — a little over 6 traditional 12oz water bottles.
1 Gallon Example: 10 traditional 12oz water bottles DAILY.

Yes, it IS A LOT of water.  YES, you’ll likely be going to the bathroom every 10 minutes until your body adjusts. If you really want to lose the fat and ditch the belly pooch that making you feel so awful about yourself — Deal with it! I cant emphasize enough how important hydration is when it comes to fat loss.

Comments

1. Caryn Martin says

I need help! I received my Carlson Fish Oil in the mail today and am READY to start it. But, how in the world much do I take to equal 30 grams??
    Caryn

• Hayley says

I’m in the same boat! I did the calculations for my Body Fat % and I’ve gotten different results from 26% – 36%…. So I thought I would just stick with the 30g of Carlson’s Fish Oil at the start. I received the bottle today and 1 serving is 5 ml… then the fish oil part is measured as 1600 mg. So… does 1 serving equal 1.6g, so I should take 30g/1.6g = servings I should take per day? Please help us out Briana! Thanks so much!

• admin says

Unfortunately the success journal artwork was not ready for release with the challenge. I will be making an announcement when it does become available. xx, – Briana

• admin says

Hi Courtney. It’s a whole grain and you can find it at Whole Foods or natural food stores. I’ve found mine in the bulk section. xx, -Briana

2. JessicaV says

So… I don’t like fish, silly question, does this fish oil taste fishy or make you burp up fishy taste all day?!? Any substitutions??

• admin says

Hi Jessica, It tastes like lemon! The only substitution is a vegan oil. Add it to a smoothie, or salad and you wont’ notice! xx, – Briana

3. Mary Nelson says

Hi Christine!

With number 4, I understand breads, pastas, and rice since they’re carbs. But why milk? Is that all milk? Or just dairy? I’m just curious because really like almond milk.

Thanks!
    Mary

4. April says

Hi there, I have to take fish oil capsules due to my hubby’s fish allergy and am wondering how many to take to equal 30 grams? The capsules are 1000mg each. Thx!

• admin says

Hi April,
      I really don’t recommend taking the pills at that mg as it works out to be a lot of pills! xx, – B

5. Mary Nelson says

Good morning Briana!

It seems like I keep hearing a lot about protein shakes. What is your take on protein shakes? Are there any out there that are actually good for you and low in sugar? I’m a full time working mom and sometimes it is hard finding a chance at work to eat a snack. If there is a shake out there that is alright to have, drinking it while working on tasks might work out better time-wise.

Also, I’ve noticed in your videos that you drink Fiji water. Is that a brand you recommend for the Challenge? Or does any filtered tap or natural spring water work for the Challenge?

Just curious,
    Mary Nelson

P.S. I just tried emailing this to you on info@bikinibodymommy.com and it wouldn’t go through. :(

6. patty melgoza says

i really would like to know the answer to Mary Nelson question in regards to protein shakes are they good? will it make u gain weight?