IF YOU REALLY KNEW ME.

Getting Personal with Bikini Body Mommy Founder Briana Christine

If you really knew me, you’d know …

• I can pretty much guarantee that every post I make on this blog will have some sort of grammatical error in it, even though I proof it 50 times.
  • I think Dane Cook is the funniest person on the planet. I don’t ever want to meet him though for fear that I’d just start crying, while wildly flapping my hands — screaming “oh mi gawwwd” like some tween-hard Justin Bieber fan … and ultimately end up passed out on the floor, in a puddle of my own urine –-  Which definitely wouldn’t make for a great first impression!
  • I love gigantic chocolate covered strawberries …  Disneyland makes the best!
  • I have a very eclectic taste in music. I listen to Bon Iver, Danzig, Adel, Simple Minds, Mumford and Sons, Indigo Girls, Metallica, opera, punk and everything in between.
  • I was married for almost 10 years. Fast-forward to 2012, I’ve now been divorced for nearly three.  I know what life is like as a single-mom … the last three years have been the hardest, most lesson-intensive years of my life.  I’m still standing.
  • I’m not a big fan of coffee — can’t stand it actually. I know that makes me dead to some people.
  • I don’t get poetry that doesn’t rhyme, jazz or indoor cycling no matter how hard I try, or how many people tell me how wonderful it is.
  • I have an irrational fear (ok — a phobia!) of spiders and horror films. I would be totally screwed if my only escape from a house spider was to flee through a room where people were watching “Paranormal Activity 2.”
  • I have discovered that I have an uncanny ability to identify and connect with other peoples personal struggles and vulnerability in a way that inspires and fosters change, and I’m not sure where that came from.
  • My most favorite sound in the world is the sound of rain coming down against a window.
  • I address my children as Sissy, Trissy, Shea, Shea-shea, Park, Finnley-jack, jack-jack and cuddle-wuddle-fish — but rarely by their names.
  • I have never played the lottery. I’m not sure if that’s brilliance or stupidity, perhaps it’s both.
  • If I’m going to be eating dinner alone I can almost guarantee I’ll make Tuna stuffed Avocados.
  • I keep the pictures people send me in Christmas cards.
  • I’ve never left potatoes (of any kind) uneaten on my plate.
  • I wish I could tan without getting freckles.
  • My favorite curse word is shit! I probably say it too often.
  • I used to model professionally in Europe, but gave it up to pursue my love of civic engineering (…I also lie when I’ve run out of things to tell you).

I hope you enjoyed this as much as I did!  Now it’s YOUR TURN — I would love to get to know YOU… please leave a comment below! xo,-B

Comments

1. says

Im a new mom of a 3 month baby girl and I started your workout blog today. I am a little bit out of shape, but it felt awesome to do those five workouts. Hopefully I will be able to lose this baby weight.

• says

Hi JESSICA!!! First of all — CONGRATS on your new little muffin, and I am SO excited you started today!!! There are no “Hopefully’s” allowed here tho … Mindset is important. It’s GOING TO HAPPEN! ;-) xo

• says

Gah! I think one of my favorites to date was my brukoaet high school grad session back in February after the re-brand. The the light, the location, the wind, the girl. The three of us Briana, Mother Nature and myself were all particularly moody that day and it made for something absolutely delish! That session really brought me into my own space. The timing was right, my mind was right, it was all so right! I felt it deep down. Still do. I often go back and just ponder on that set, falling in love all over again. It may not be my *best* work so far (I’m certain I have yet to produce my best work), but the significance behind that session is what gets me. Check it outa0here.

2. says

Just started reading your blog and you have gotten me SO motivated to get my booty in shape and get the mid section and hard rock abs I know I can have if I would work a little extra harder than I have, especially w eating!! I am very active, but have not been able to get my tummy the way I’ve wanted to after having my daughter, so thank you for your story, your tips, and encouragement!I hope this motivation will get me where I want to be these next few months :)

• says

Hi Mama … I just have to tell you how much reading your comment totally made my morning — I love everything about your little note … Especially the part where you say “get my booty in shape and get the mid section and hard rock abs *I KNOW I CAN HAVE* if I would work a little extra harder..”

‘I KNOW I CAN’ IS SUCH AN EMPOWERING STATEMENT — I’m proud of you already! *BIG HUGS* -B

3. says

I am a perfectionist and have been trying to let that go since having my second baby- hence my very messy house that drives me crazy. I am one who has unrealistic expectations and want things to happen over night. I struggle with finding time for myself and working out. My guilty pleasure is chocolate.
    Thanks for being such a great example and motivator!

• says

Britta — you are amazing! THE END

No, seriously though. I have to tell you how much I’ve absolutely LOVED getting to know you and your little family via all the social platforms we share! Thank you for posting this and letting me know that much MORE about you. xo

Ps. How is the breastfeeding going? Milk Supply still up? Any other questions come up, or did you get it sorted?

• says

Oh thanks! Yeah milk is still up! Woohoo! I think I’m am doing ok. No just have to figure out time since the baby now only takes short naps for some reason. Haha. I guess I can’t have everything perfect right?

• says

I’m right there with ya. My littlest man just dropped down to one nap a day, and has only been sleeping for about 45 minutes. Just enough time to go to the bathroom, brush my teeth, and take a shower. Ahh yes, it’s wonderful. I know.

• Jenny says

I relate to this so much! My one year old will NOT sleep alone and it feels as if there is no time for anything between running my oldest to and from school, chores, etc.

4. says

I am a mom of 2 who HATES exercise. But I have gotten to the point where I hate my body more so I need to start. I recently found your blog and would love to do your 90 day challenge but I can’t find the workouts anywhere. I found I think 30 on Facebook but I wanted to do the full 90 day challenge. Thanks for all you do! Can’t wait to see what’s in the future!

5. says

- I have a goal to run a marathon before I turn 30. I turned 28 in August and the BBMC (as I shorten it!) is my first step in getting back in to long distance running! Ran my first and only half marathon in January 2006. Up to 2.5 miles 28 days in to the challenge!

- I’m super crafty. Recently my husband forfeited his desk in our office, built me shallow shelves and I put my dozens of acrylic paint in the order of a rainbow. My OCD side jumps up and down and claps every time I walk in to the office to jump on the treadmill!

- I’m passionate about improving birth in the US. I had an unnecessary c-section with my oldest and worked hard to achieve the VBAC I had in April with my baby! Our maternal care and birth system is JACKED in this country and women need to start standing up for the normal process of birth.

- I’m a proud Fightin’ Texas Aggie. I got a lot of my determination from the four years I spent in the Corps of Cadets and Aggie Band. If you don’t know what those words mean, google it! It will teach you A LOT about me!!

- Never thought I’d be a stay at home mama, but it is my calling right now in life and I love it!!

~Erin Bailey

• says

Erin .. you already know as a proud home-birthing mama myself, I couldn’t agree more with your expressed views on how we bring our children into the world, and how corrupt/money driven the American birthing system has become. It makes me sick. I hope that sharing my birth stories, as you did yours will help spread awareness on the issue…

Similar to what I wrote Britta above, I have absolutely loved getting to know both you and Danielle the last few weeks! Your energy and determination throughout the challenge has been contagious! Thank you so much for consistently posting your scores from the workouts, and for all the commentary and motivation back and forth between you and Danielle. I look forward to it everyday!

If I’m ever in Texas, I know who to call :) Until then, Keep up the amazing work :) … Lots of Love, Your Trainer — Briana

6. says

I also just recently discovered your blog and started following you on instagram. You’re awesome! I’ve been meaning to get back in shape, I’m a momma of 2 kiddos, 4yrs and a 15month. I have a lot of toning to do. I also want to get down to 125, im currently 145. I turn 25 in Feb so I want to accomplish it by then. I cant wait to start your challenge. I still breastfeed will working out like that and diet change have a lot of effect?

7. says

I just recently found your blog, and I have to say I am super excited about it! After having my daughter in 2007 my hormones went out of control. I had a c-section that I was told was necessary, when the truth was…it wasn’t. Wish I’d known then…because my body didn’t take well to the surgery. Immediately I began gaining weight. I hated it and would workout every time I could. I wanted to be healthy and we wanted another baby in a couple of years. Time went on and the weight loss never came…neither did the baby. It is now 2012 and I still battle with weight loss every single day along with infertility. I am dying to be healthier, and we are dying to have more kids. I’m ready to really work and make the changes, which is why I’m so thrilled about your site. You are an inspiration to me, as I have a lot of weight to lose. I will succeed this time! :0)

If you really knew me, you’d know…

-I’m OCD to the point that annoy my husband, but I’m learning to control the volume.

-I believe children are an incredible blessing from the Lord, and think that everyone who can, should have a multitude of them.

-Getting really healthy meals on the table is a huge struggle because I love fruits and veggies, and my husband loathes them. He is super picky, and my daughter isn’t far behind him. This is something I long to change in our lives.

-I’m a stay-at-home-mama who never imagined this life. Frankly, I didn’t even know a sahm until about 3 years ago.

-God has changed a lot in our lives since 2007 (had a baby and got married), but honestly he has changed way more since 2009.

-I am pro Dave Ramsey! Heck, we just sold our house! LOL! Between being obedient to God’s calling and Dave Ramsey…people are starting to think my husband and I are nuts!

-I am in love with crafting! I love to scrapbook and make anything I can! I even dabble in painting…even though I have no talent in that area. (Maybe I’ll stick to coloring! LOL)

-Although a Louisiana gal, I LOVE the Oregon Ducks! LSU is great, but I love my Ducks! …sadly I have no affiliation with them…

-I homeschool. This is our first year, and we love it! It inspired me to start my blog..Kees of Life. My husband and I are both teachers, so we have discovered the ugly truth behind our education system and the direction it is headed in.

-I’ve worked on weight loss practically my entire life. The one time I did really lose weight…I did it the wrong way. So I honestly have no idea what I’m doing or suppose to do…but…I’m learning.

• says

I absolutely LOVED reading this Mama! You’re a fantastic writer. Thank you SO MUCH for taking the time to share so much about yourself with me. Having gotten so personal…The last thing I want, is for this to have the feel of a meaningless one-night stand. — so can I at least get your first name? LOL… xx,-Briana

• says

Thanks! Lol…I totally agree…can’t believe I left out my name..it’s Ashley! I did the first FitTest workout last night, and man oh man am I out of shape. My legs are so sore today I don’t even want to walk. LOL! It’s sad to think that I went from running a 5k just over a year ago, to what I looked like last night. So ready to make some changes!

-Ashley Kees

8. says

I just found your blog via pintrest and thought I’d give it a look. I just had my daughter 7 (almost 8 weeks) ago and I’ve been wanting to start working out. I just got the OK to last week by my doctor. During my pregnancy I unfortunately gained 60lbs no matter how healthy I ate – darn genetics. So I really would like to lose the 60lbs and then an additional 20-30lbs. But just the 60 would make me happy so I can fit back into my clothes. :) I’m just nervous I will get bored with the work out, which usually happens due to my short attention span. I’m also nervous I won’t have time due to my daughter only napping for 20 minutes, 30 minutes MAX once or twice a day. Your blog has inspired me and showed me it is possible! :)

9. says

Hi! I just found your blog and can’t wait to see if it can help me. I am a 32 yo mom of 3 girls. 8,3,and 1. I did not gain weight from my pregnancies (opposite actually lost weight during the pregnancies). However I have had 3 c-sections and an abdominal partial hysterectomy (this was in March). I get really bad shin splints if I walk too fast, which has been a life long problem, but really bad this year. I absolutely did as little as possible with my last pregnancy for fear of losing the baby and because I was in pain. Completely lost all muscle tone I think, lol. So I have taken most fat out of my diet. I eat mostly vegetables and lean meat. I have cut out pasta :(. I too LOVE potatoes and I do drink coffee (I have cut way back). I have bad reflux problems. I also :), have carpal tunnel and tennis elbow in my right wrist and elbow. I joined a gym right before Thanksgiving and I am clueless as to what to do there and can’t afford the training sessions right now. I can’t walk fast or do any arm workouts because of my problems. I want to wear a bikini again one day, but right now I am about 70-90 pounds away from feeling better – to wearing a bathing suit in public.
    Sorry for the book, I have a lot to say apparently :)

Thanks for blogging about your journey!!!

Stefanie

10. says

HI!! I’m Darice :) I’m 32. I am a lover of all things God given and a mamma of FIVE…..yes, 1…2…3…4…&..5!!! My beautiful daughter is 16 my hiliarious son is 14 my lil love is 2.5 and my surprise TWIN boys are almost 16wks. I’m all of 4’11” with heals on and FULL of energy (most days). I really am all about health, fitness, good eats and good times though the health and fitness part doesn’t really show….I am DETERMINED to get my BikiniBodyMommy on!!!!! Shoot, without the pressure of getting pregnant EVER AGAIN I am ALL IN!! So glad I came accross this blog!! I am ready to BANISH this buldge for good!!! I’m really only 40lbs over my goal of 112lbs but that 40lbs isn’t so easy to move around with being so short! Keep doin what you’re doin, because you are doin great!!!

Oh, and P.S….. Me and grammer go together about as good as fire and ice, so…yeah i’m right there with you….

11. Hannah C. says

Hi, Briana! I’m so glad I found your blog! I see sexy mommy bodies in the media & often wonder if it is truly possible for a “regular” person like me to have a lean body after birthing 2 kids. My precious little ones are 10 & 11, though! I’ve been carrying extra weight for 11 years. First just 15 pounds but thanks to a desk job and certain necessary prescriptions over the years I now weigh 35 pounds over the number I would like to see on the scale and my body fat percent is… oh! I’m so ashamed… 38.3%… :( I have tried to find support: my husband, my mom, my best friend, my co-workers, Weight Watchers, TOPS. All of these people complain about being over-weight but when I tried to “buddy up” I always felt like I was a nag, dragging them along, & completely unsupported. At W.W. it seemed like everyone already had their cliques and as a newcomer I didn’t quite fit. I know ultimately it is all up to me. I must find my own motivation, my own reasons for change but I think it would be helpful to have a fitness buddy.
    Oh yeah, “If you really knew me, you’d know…” that I only have a certain amount of will-power. I can go a whole day without cussing or without eating junk but I can never manage to do both. LOL!

12. Natalie Lewis says

Here we go!!! I started begin of December when my 3 rd baby was only a mongh old! Did really goodd for two weeks..even got past the soreness in less than a week but then the holidays hit:) I actually thought i did better food wise over the holidays but no excersise jn two weewks now. Starting new and know i can lose this baby weight from all 3 of my kiddos! Happy anew year!!

13. Sharon says

Just stumbled across your site. I am a mom of two…one 8 and one 6…I had them late in life as I am 44..had to wait for the right guy….two years ago I lost 36 pounds and have kept it off running and doing my own thing..recently I lost my focus and gained 10 back…that is where u walked into my life…my challenge is diet as I ama teacher and always overworked…I love to work out hard and extreme. I am an avid runner but time is my enemy..I need this workout challenge..my food is my problem..I do well in the am but need new ideas that are quick to fix my family will eat..looking forward to working out and losing the last 20lbs.

14. mommybear says

hi i just started today and really hope i can get this weight off i am a mother of 2 and weigh in at 200lbs. After my first baby i got a thyroid problem that went undetected for months and just kept gaining weight even when i was working out everyday i would not lose a pound. now that my thyroid is on track i would really like to shed the lbs and feel healthy again. i just need to keep up with the work outs and get to the finish line :)

15. Magen says

I am so excited, I just found your info on Pinterest. I ready your info about “if you really knew me” and with so many of your remarks I felt like I was reading my own Info. i am really excited to check out your challenge. I have a workout routine and i have been doing it for about 3 months now and i am just having a really hard time with my “kangaroo pouch” as i call it. i am really excited to start your program.

16. Hollie says

Hi there!! I just stumbled upon your blog thru a Pinterest pic! So glad I did! I’m a mom of a 6 yr old girl and 2 yr old twin boys!! My life as I know it now is pure chaos. My husband works 13 hr days 5 days a week. So needless to say I struggle with finding time for just me!! I am about 130lbs overweight. My health is good now but the older I get I know it’s going to all hinge on my weight. I need motivation to just bite the bullet and do it! I am one of those “Monday starters” until Monday comes then I’m too tired to put any thought behind my health! Can you give me any encouragement or tips that kept you on track? I’m not looking to rock a bikini, I just want to feel comfortable in my clothes and not be embarrassed when I change my clothes in front of my husband!! I look forward to following your blog! You’re a great inspiration!!

17. Cecelie says

My name is Cecelie!! I’ve lived a life that was way too complicated! I became a mom to my first child (Boy) at the age of 17!!! Got married at 19 had my 2nd child (Girl) at 20.. Got divorced at 21.. Remarried the same man at 22 (Stupid) got pregnant with my 3rd child (Boy) then at 24 got pregnant with my 4th child (Boy).. I am a domestic abuse survivor… in 2006 my husband committed suicide (Due to some bad choices on his part) I then married my best friend from childhood in 2007 (26 yrs old) and he adopted all my children (Not the TV SHOW.) lol… Had my 5th Child (Boy) at 27.. with my new fabulous husband! and then now at 31 I had our last child (Girl)!!! FINALLY!!! I have a great life.. But in the past Ive let myself go.. I am not a JUNK Food addict! I need to get healthy. Recently being diagnosed with Hashimotos Disease, I find that I struggle even more with my weight! I need to be healthy and have about 80lbs I would like to lose! I need help and motivation! I’ve forgotten who I am… And who I deserve to be! Im so concentrated on being mom and protector that I forgot who “Cecelie” is. I hope through this I can find the woman I want to be! Thank you! You are truly an inspiration!

18. Tab says

A plastic surgeon told me the only way to get rid of my abdominal apron–hate that term!–is to cut it off. Are you saying that you can exercise and diet to get rid of it? I’ve had 5 babies, and have neglected my physical fitness. I’m 46, and this is really becoming a bothersome issue for me. Insight?

19. Elvia says

Hi Briana, My name is Elvia. I ran into your site on pintrest. Am a mother of five! 7yr,3yr,2yr,2yr,and 6mo. old Yes twins! I am busy always but determined to lose my baby weight from the past three pregnancies. No more babies for me. Am breastfeeding and am soooo thankful for finding you. You inspire and motivate me! Thank you sooo much for all you do! Today I start and cant wait to see the results. I am 5’3″ weigh 147 and need to lose at least 30 lbs. but more than the weight I want to lose the pouch, love handles, and see those abs Im hiding under. lol I feel hungry always with the beastfeeding. Thank you once again!

20. AlyH says

Hi Briana!

My name is Aly and I have a 5 month old baby girl who I love to pieces. My husband and I got married in May 2011 and I had been busting my behind working out every morning before work and got into the best shape of my life. However, the wedding came and went, the workouts quickly dimished, and I somehow managed to gain 15lbs before getting pregnant by the end of the year. I have managed to lose all the baby weight I gained but am determined to fit back into all my honeymoon clothes by my anniversary. I stumbled across your 5 favorite ab moves on Pinterest last week which led me to digging further as I was on your website. Your story inspired me and I just started your 90 Day Challenge today. That will literally bring me right up to my anniversary and can’t wait to see the results. I feel the burn already! :) I have become a huge fan quickly and have passed your website and Facebook pages onto several friends of mine that plan to try your challenge as well. I am hoping to lose those 15lbs I gained post-wedding and hope to continue pursuing my weight loss to lose another 15lbs beyond that to reach my goal weight of 130 (something I have never been able to reach). Thank you for sharing so much with the world, I truly believe you are making a huge difference in the lives of many women. I can’t wait for your book to come out! :)

-Aly

21. Cindy Savino says

Hi Briana! My name is Cindy. I am a mom of 3 kids ages 9, 9 and 14 months…yes twins :). I’ve always been thin, but not fit. My goal is to get fit and toned. To tighten up my stomach muscles and get lean and mean ;). I need and will be beach bikini body ready by June. Your before and after pictures are truly an inspiration.

22. Jenny says

I relate to you so much! I have been eating clean since a week after new years and am now trying to incorporate exercise to see results. I have 3 kids, 7 yrs, 4 yrs, and 1 year old. I am 5’2″ and175 lbs with BF 38% .Seeing your before and after pictures gives me hope. Being a stay at home mom, there is no leaving to a gym and your exercises show me you don’t have to! I have a hard time exercising because feel so sick afterwards, not “good” like most people….. What’s up with that? Thanks for being an inspiration to mommies everywhere!

• says

Oh my gosh .. thank you so much for the note! ….We could be twins :) I too am only 5’2 ( and a 1/2 …which I OWN ;P … I was 178lbs when I transformed my body the first time in 2007 and lost 73Lbs. You CAN DO THIS Jenn!

• Jenny says

Thank you so much! I just need to stay focused… I expect results way to fast…. After a month I get discouraged when I don’t see anything :-( Do you have any tips for that, and how long before you saw results?

23. Jessica Roland says

Hi, Im Jessi and this was my Day 1. I have a 21 mth old son named Peyton and it seems that no matter how hard that Ive worked out and eaten healthy over the past 2 yrs nothing has worked. Ive been 155 since the second after I had Peyton and still was as of yesterday. I also have a workout/health group and a mommy group on Facebook with over 200 women in our tiny town.. we get together regularly and workout and go health food shopping together… but Im still at 155….

24. Leilani says

Well I have 5 beautiful. Kids 4 girls 1 boy
    Kk, Nehemiah (aka)Miah, serenity, Catalina, and my baby girl Niylah-Jade
    I meet my soul mate when I was careing for my three old kids I can thank god enough for sending me a wounderful man cause god knows I have had my shares of dirt bages lol I give up some times I at times DNt have the energy to deal with bs I work hard when I want to finish some thing I want to have a fit body and not be sick with asthma or hyperthyroidism it sucks so working out is a challenge I want to give my kids the world instead of struggling to pay bills my husband leaves in a week up north to work and I here in fl with out him and five kids. That’s the hardest thing for me right now I DNt really knw any one here so I stay home a lot but I pray and believe go will lead the way he always does :)

25. Amy says

Hi Briana! Just as other people have I found you on Pinterest (my wasting time at work activity). I have a 16 month old firecracker daughter that definitely keeps me on my toes. I lost all my baby weight plus some last year but fell into a funk of about 9 months. I gained back a few pounds and lost all muscle that I had gained.

My ultimate goal is to lose 10-15 lbs and feel comfortable in my own skin, also baby #2 has been in the talks and I’d like to be fit and healthy for that pregnancy so I can maintain during and bounce back after. The hardest thing for me right now is my baby pooch I have right in front. Will that skin ever tighten up???

I have been doing your program for 6 days now and I’m feeling really good. I’m in better shape then I originally thought but I’m sure that as the workouts progress they will get more difficult.

I just wanted to thank you for being so brave and inspirational for all of us. The pictures you post sharing what real women’s figures look like after birth is very motivating. It’s normal to have stretch marks and there’s no shame in having them. Also thank you for offering this great program for free. Money is tight for every one so it’s very refreshing to find someone who is doing this out of the kindness of her heart because it’s what she (you) loves to do. You’re seriously the best!!

I look forward to more of your posts and kicking butt with your program!!

26. Britnee says

I just discovered your blog and have taken on the 90 day challenge. I am currently on day 3 and am feel amazing! I wake up every day ready for the challenge, this is something with any workout that I have not experienced before! I have enjoyed reading all your blogs so far and find you to be an inspiration! I know that with time and effort I CAN have the body that I want and deserve!
    Thank you for all your motivation and hard work!

27. Chastity says

Like many others, I followed a Pinterest photo to your blog and I’ve been unable to pull away from it since yesterday morning! I have three amazing sons, 9, 7, and 3 (next week!) and have watched my body slowly morph into Jabba the Hut after each pregnancy. I was a competitive athlete before having kids and realized the other day that it’s been a decade since my first pregnancy. Other than short-term forays into events, I’ve let my body and my passion for health take a backseat to motherhood. I want to be a positive example to my kids and return to the athletic life that I once loved. I started the 90 day challenge this morning and I have exactly 94 days until my birthday. A healthy fit body is the perfect gift to give myself! Thank you for the inspiration!

28. Madison B says

Thank you so much for your blog!

I am a fitness maniac.. or used to be. I married my husband in June of 2011 and had our son in November. Between working full time as a waitress and hovering over the toilet, I had no extra time and lost track of working out.

After having baby #1 (Parker) I was trying to keep the house up to par, cleaning up after my other child (my husband), working as a waitress again and learning all i could about being a mom. So my workouts were still being skipped. 13 months later baby #2 is born! We had a beautiful baby girl and named her Marley.
    So now I have the mother thing down pat, and its all about finding time to do anything. I have been so stressed since i had Parker I haven’t been able to keep brestfeeding past 3 months with either of my kids. :(

ANYWAY! I’m slowly MAKING time to go to the gym. But i stumbled across this blog and it has given me so much motivation. It’s heaven sent! Not to mention stuff i can do at home! I just cant wait till i am back to my pre-baby body.

29. Traci says

Hi Briana, I can’t tell you how excited I am to get back into shape. Im 34 & a mom of 4. I too have the tiger marks to show for it, I’m one of the lucky ones that got them above my belly button. My last pregnancy I had twins & although I gained the least with them out of my pregnancies, I’m pretty sure my skin stretched the most. My babies will be 12 in December & I still have the mommy pooch. I did get down to my goal weight by the time they were 3 & my pooch had disappeared however when I was 27 I was diagnosed with thyroid cancer & I had to stop exercising for about 6 months after my surgery (doctors orders). Now it’s a struggle to keep the weight off & I keep putting it back on faster than I can get it off. I read your post on not doing crunches & Im going to try the exercises you shared. Wish me luck and thank you for the inspiration.

P.S. Im following you on IG :0)

30. Leslie says

Thank you for your blog!

I am wondering, can I still do the 90 day challenge if I am doing Tim’s slow carb diet? If so, are there any additional steps I need to take to supplement for the calories burned? I guess what I’m trying to figure out is, will I run out of energy before finishing a 45 cardio workout?

Thanks!!

31. Jody says

By the time this kiddo pops out of me I will be 100lbs overweight. I gained 70lbs with my first child and struggled to remove 45lbs nearly 3 years after her birth. Just before I got pregnant again, I replaced everything I had previously removed. My body doesn’t respond like it use to in my 30s and now I’m very concerned with my ability to remove even more weight in my 40s. Come December I’m excited to learn from you and your journey to health.

32. Robin says

You have crafted a GREAT program here! I love that it does not require anything but me and my time (and not even much of that!)

About me:
    Kid 2 is 7 weeks old. I lost all of the “baby weight,” but I still had 15-20 lbs to lose from Kid 1 who is 3 1/2. I lost everything I gained this time by the time she was 3 weeks old, but nothing since. I turned 40 in April. The pounds just don’t melt off as easily as they used to. I am going back to work in 3 weeks. By the time I drop everyone off at daycare, commute to the office, pick everyone up again, drive home…dinner, baths, bed….to do it all over again the next day…The only time I will have to workout is in the early A.M. or my lunch break. I was about to purchase an expensive DVD package when a friend “Shared” you on FB. We had the same due date and she is now my accountability buddy!

I am on Day 4 of your program and I am beginning to hate you…but I think that is a good thing! ;-)

Trackbacks